jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2016

Why I decided to study nutrition

Since I´m 6 years old I can remember I love to play sports but when I was 16 years old I get hyperthyroidism my weight was 60kg but in 2 months I lose 14kg, after that moment I decided to learn and study about the human body, I enter to the gym and I get in love with my own results, everyday I read so it can help me het more results on increase my muscular development. Already I have gain 20 kg I weight 66kg and Im 18 years old. I´m in my first semestrer of nutrition and I want to help alot of people around the world.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Gylian,

    It's great to have you in my class! I'm also very happy you have helping other people in mind with the career you chose. Good for you!!
    I would like for you to check your post and make sure there is verb agreement.

    Let's have fun!

    Ms. Julia :)

    ResponderBorrar